Wag Away, LLC
Granby, CO 80446 Phone: 970-531-3521
This agreement is made and entered on, , by and between Wag Away, LLC of Granby, CO (hereinafter referred to as “WA, LLC”) and Client; , (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) residing/physical address: (hereinafter referred to as “Premises”)
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________________________
Emergency Contact: ______________________________ Phone: ___________________________
2. To guarantee a service commitment for your pet, total cost of pet care is due at time of initial booking and is nonrefundable. This includes HOLIDAYS __________(Int)
3. On Holidays, an additional $15 charge will be added to that day’s pricing (see below HOLIDAY dates) All charges are nonrefundable _______(Int)
4. Refund and Cancelation Policy: There are NO refunds if the client cancels or comes home early. _____(Int)
5. A handling charge of $50 or half the total amount (whichever is greater) will be added to all RETURNED checks.
6. If WA, LLC agrees to accept a pet/client, all pets must be walked on a leash.
Times of service have a 2-hour window on each side of agreed time. _____(Int)
7. The client understands that all pets (where appropriate), must be current with all vaccinations. Including: Rabies, Distemper & Parvo _____ (Int)
8. WA, LLC will not be liable if your pet bites or attacks another animal/person while in our care. This includes expenses if your animal is attacked by another animal while in our care. ________(Int)
9. WA, LLC reserves the right to take pet(s) to the nearest veterinarian. Client is responsible for all charges. _______(Int)
VET: I authorize WA, LLC employee/independent contractor to act as my agent in the event that my pet needs medical attention. I further agree that I (the client),will be responsible for any and all costs of any veterinary care deemed necessary by the licensed veterinarian.
Signature: ______________________________________ Date: _________________
10. If the client plans to lengthen their trip they must contact WA,LLC 12-hours in advance of the last pet care day in order to be put back on the schedule. Owner agrees to pay the additional fee incurred promptly upon their return.
11. It is up to the client to provide appropriate working equipment.
Any malfunction of pet equipment, WA, LLC is not liable if the animal escapes. _________(Int)
12. If another is staying at clients’ home (adult, housekeeper) while the client is out of town, WA,LLC can NOT be held responsible for care of pets outside of visit. ______(Int)
13 Due to ever changing weather in Colorado, WA, LLC reserves the right to do a shorter walk or quick outdoor potty break but will stay and play/groom for an amount of time contracted. ____(Int)
14 WA, LLC reserves the right to “increase the rate for “time spent in the car,” due to road conditions and weather.
15. Business hours fall between 7am - 6pm Monday - Friday. Services are usually completed during these hours, but can be flexible if needed.
16. WA, LLC will carry liability insurance. A copy of the insurance policy is available upon request.
17. WA, LLC has the right to change Service Agreement at ANY time and CLIENT’s may request a written copy. Service Agreement will be updated on website: WWW.WAGAWAY80446.COM.
18. Photo Release: I the undersigned/Client, do hereby consent and agree that WA, LLC has the right to take photographs, videotape, or digital recording of my pets and to use these in any and all media. Now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of marketing and business development. _________(Int)
By signing below, the client understands and agrees to the contents of this contract.
Client’s Signature: Date:
Owner/Agent, WA,LLC Signature: Lucinda Elicker Date: